We're seeking an experienced Project Manager that craves team leadership, ridiculously-organized management & self-starting opportunities.
If you're all this, (and have some serious skills like the ones listed below) then we can't wait to work together!
What we'd love to see in our future Project Manager:
- An Associate's Degree in the related field, equivalent experience or higher. Show us your smarts!
- 3-5 years of proven hard work in project management
- A knack for communication + organization that is out of this world
- Computer savviness; the basics (Microsoft Office)
- An insane amount of aptitude and willingness to grow technology competencies with product/industry specific software
- Great ability to read architectural, engineering & construction drawings
- Knowledgeable in construction industry/job site operations along with familiarity in interior finish construction tools & equipment
- Able to monitor and coordinate delivery, assembly, installation, and/or construction activities
- Capable of fully overseeing site measurements and accuracy like a hawk; able to understand cost impacts & labor efforts all while able to identify and manage the scope of projects
- Thorough understanding of share points and stakeholder alliances in team environments both internal and external
- Experience with Systems Furniture (we prefer it)